Is it okay to have nothing in common with a guy you like?

Most Helpful Guy

• If neither had anything in common that would be something they had in common.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to pursue something serious not really

What Guys Said 2

• Nothing in common?

1. In terms of material interests or hobbies?
    2. Or that sense of a 'spark', chemistry, and being comfortable in their presence?

1 might be okay. 2, to be bereft of, may be fatal =/

• Are you just in it for the sex?

• No we've been talking but we always have nothing to talk about.

• Make up something random. Or check out some comedy together. Something will come up to talk about.

What Girls Said 7

• I mean you'll never get anywhere relationship wise with him, but I guess. If you want a purely physical thing it's fine.

• No I don't want anything physical I just a a relationship.

• Then I don't see it working out.

• Yes its okay!

• It could get boring after a while.. but still maybe one of you tries to do something the other enjoys doing. It's a typical sign that you like someone if you start liking the same sports, music and stuff as your crush/bf/gf ☺ so eventuelly you'll have lots of things in common, hopefully ☺

• I hope so we just met recently

• I think it's impossible to have nothing in common. Talk to him about his likes and interests. Is he a dog or cat person? Does he drink tea or coffee? Is he athletic or intelligent (or both but if he's both I'm pretty sure you've found a god not a normal man) I'm going to guess that you haven't asked him about everything. So delve a little more and even if you don't find anything you'll end up getting to know him better and you'll have more interesting things to talk about.

• Nope, for me I have to have at least some similar views.

• Well that would be boring don't you think. What would you do together? What would you talk about?

• It is. :/ We tried thinking of something to say but not much came up.

• If you have to force it then I don't think it's meant to be..

• I feel like you should at least have some common interests. Otherwise what do you do with them that you both enjoy?