I had a dream about the most amazing boy. He kissed me. But I have never meant him before in real life. What does this mean?

We were in somebody's backyard pool. I didn't recognize it. We were swimming together, playing games, laughing, having the time of our lives. We agreed that we should both do a cannonball together, before we go and eat. When we got out of the pool, I realized that he was white (I'm black). I didn't see this before, but for some reason in the dream I had a slight problem with it (I normally don't). I shook it off, did the cannonball with him, then went to get our food. We were having a picnic beside the pool. We laughed. Footsteps were approaching, he leaned in close to me and said, "This is for you." and he kissed me on the lips. I still haven't gotten my first kiss before, so you can imagine how magical it was. As he removed his lips, I laid down on my back, reliving what just happened. Suddenly, I heard my mom's voice calling my name. I sat back up quick, and replied, "Yes?" The I awoke. It was 6:40 in the morning. I don't usually have dreams like this, in fact I don't usually have dreams at all! I've never been in a relationship before, but I do live a great life. I'm just confused on what this is suppose to mean. I have not told anyone about this yet.

Most Helpful Guy

• He was some guy you saw in real life, you just probably didn't consciously notice him, but your subconscious did. Combine that with feeling horny or romantic, and there ya go, perfect example of what your subconscious does to create dreams.

Most Helpful Girl

• It means you had a DREAM about an amazing boy that kissed you, even though you've never met him before in real life.

I wouldn't put too much into it. I'd just take it as you having a dream. It could, however, indicate that you're starting to find out more about your interest in boys.

What Guys Said 2

• This most likely means you have a desire for a relationship

And your mind can copy and paste details of different things lets say for example.. 2 bridges... Your mind just can copy some stuff or a lot of stuff into 1 new bran new bridge

• It means you're going to meet prince charming in the next month. I lied, it's a dream it doesn't mean much.

Although it may portrait what you want subconsciously

What Girls Said 0