What If I liked one of my close friends?

So I was texting my friend, and I call him my friend, but I think I like him. We talk all the time, and hang out everyday almost. But, see, I'm kinda in a lil' predicament. Anyone know the Disney movie Hercules? Well you know the song that Meg sang "No chance no way will I say I'm in love." That's how I feel with this whole thing, except, I'm not deeply in love, I think I just scraped the edge with this. But I mean, we talk and text everyday, and I've grown quite fond of him, he's a senoir and I'm a freshmen, WAIT before you judge, I mean, I don't think that liking anyone out of age range is wrong if you respect them, it's about love right? Love who ya want right? Anyways, I was texting him tonight and told him that I liked this kid who's a tad older than me, and I told him I was looking in the upper levels, because the freshmen guys were so immature (SO IMMATURE). So I told him I was looking in Sophmore/Junior level, (I didn't tell him senior, so it wouldn't be obvious) Flashback: I got replaced by my best friend and I don't trust her as much as I used to with all my feelings, so if I don't tell her who I like, then I won't tell anyone. So anyways I told him that I haven't told anyone who I liked yet, because I have to find people I trust to tell. And I trust him of course but I can't tell him, because it is him. But then he asked "Who is it!!" And I just paused and thought back on my life, and how crazy it was. I then responded telling him "You're not gonna figure it out that easily!" I just really pulled that statement outta my ass, and was glad I could come up with something, so it wouldn't be awkward.

Anyways, that has what has happened. And I don't really know what to do...
Any thoughts internet? Thanks :)

What Guys Said 1

• Flirting is a good way to show him your interested without actually saying it. He may even flirt back and that will give you clues about if he likes you too or not

What Girls Said 0