A really hot girl likes me but why?

So one of the hottest 10/10 girls in my school thinks I'm hot, cute whatever you want to call it. But what I don't understand is why? She's usuallys goes for guys who are like in college or 4-5 years older than me. I'm wondering why is she interested in a guy like me? Any tips on what I should do? (Never had a girlfriend)

Most Helpful Girl

• Lucky man! I would be surprised as well if a perfect 10 like me! I would just be happy!

Most Helpful Guy

• She's learning that she can't rely on college guys or 4-5 years older guys cause they're douchebags.

Just ask her out.

What Girls Said 5

• It could be a lot of reasons. Maybe she's sees something in you that other guys don't have, something about your personality. Maybe she wants a change from the experiences she's been having with these other men and so is changing her type.

• Maybe you're very mature. That's the main reason girls go after older guys. And I mean that physically/mentally.

• It could be several reasons. Maybe she finds you attractive and likes your personality. Maybe she thinks you're mature, like the person below said. Either way, most of the reasons she might like you are positive! I'd say go for it :)

• Just play it cool. If you like her be nice to her and show her interest.

• maybe she just likes you for your personality?

What Guys Said 3

• 0|1
  • "Any tips on what I should do?"

Yeah, just go for it. Enjoy the fact that she finds you attractive, don't question it.

• Act the part. If she thinks ur cool then u r cool and should act like u r the man bc u r the man getting the hottest chick in school.