Does he like me?

I met this guy I've been talking too for a while, we seem to get on great, and have things in common, but anyway we went cinema and he held his hand out for me to hold which I did and we held hands until the film finished lol and then as we sat in the car he was telling me that I'm a nice girl, and that he wanted to kiss me but I said no too the kissing. But he was cool with it he dropped me off home, hugged me and said that he had a good time & that we should go somewhere different next time! Does he like me?

• He likes you
  • He is 50-50
  • He doesn't like you
  • Not sure

What Guys Said 1

• " But he was cool with it he dropped me off home, hugged me and said that he had a good time & that we should go somewhere different next time! "

^well... it's a good sign he didn't get offended when u said "no" to kiss... means he respected u wanna take thangs slowly... BUT...

he might was disappointed indeed and he didn't wanna show it... it's a possibility... so in order to know if he does or not... u'll realise it in da next dates... or if he calls/texts as often as he used to before his kiss attempt...

" Does he like me?"

^i voted "B" in order to be "safe"...

What Girls Said 0