Dating in real life than online is 10 times harder in this generation? True or false?

• A. True. Hard to pursue a potential partner when Netflix and chill exists.
  • B. False

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it's true - if your whole life is online and you're socially inept.
    Or if people are always on their phones and never look up to actually notice another person in real life.

But - in person - way more effective than online. Because a lot of people only make it official or mark it as serious when it's actually happening in real life.

Most Helpful Guy

• Online is definitely not easier, there is so much more competition for ONE girl. I would say in general, dating in our generation is more difficult because people do not know how to interact with someone else off-screen, but I wouldn't say online dating makes it easier.

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's easier because more girls are being the ones to approach first (approach the guy THEY like) and technology helps cut the awkwardness down in the beginning

• LOL.

i would rephrase it to "dating online is 10 times more convenient than dating in real life in this generation".

i will never move forward in a relationship that purely develops online. i dont care how old fashioned that seems.

• Dating in real life is hard compared to online!

What Guys Said 2

• I say yes, because women these days are more paranoid and/or non-receptive to approaches.

#StrangerDanger

• i just found out that netflix and chill means hooking up ::O