For those who are introvert, what's your experience in the dating scene? I kind of want to give up?

I don't know if I should just stay single or keep pursuing this. Honestly never been in a relationship! I want it, but so many times I've been hurt in this process. It's not as fun anymore. I was hopeful with my past date; but no contact. After giving me hint of seeing each other doing activities as well as meeting his best friend on the 3rd date, I was hopeful but confused it's too good to be true. I've notice guys I've met just see me as a fling! A pretty face but I'm gradually detach because of past hurt. I don't want to think negatively of men. maybe I'm just venting! Hopeless romantic... maybe I'm asking for reassurance to keep going. I wouldn't mind hearing your experiences;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't give up. Try contacting the guy next time. Take control of the communication if you don't like how it's going.

• Thanks for your encouraging words! Maybe I will contact Him this weekend.

• You're making the right decision. You made it known that you're interested, and you asserted yourself. Guys respect that, regardless of whether he's interested. Hopefully he hits you back up, but you have a plethora of other options. Please explore

• Thank you!

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe u need to stop for a while and let universe send someone your way itself

• People say things happen when you least expect it. Maybe not do a major mission.. jk. thanks for the advice.

• Hahahahahaha yes

• Then give up if you want to. It's not easier regardless of what label you try to push.

• Yeah it's a complicated thing. Humans... thanks for your honesty.

• I'm a guy and an intovert and almost ready to give up myself. But I'm really getting to like a girl from work and willing to give it one more try in spite of the complications I'm sure will come.

• I think settings are the toughest place to find people if you haven't met them in school or work settings. I've gone online (not what I expected as the men I met were too agressive). For now I signed up for Meetup. com, which you get to sign up for activities/sports of interest. Meet friends without expectations to meet the one:) and see what happens... People say ask friends to play match makers. Have you tried that?

Good luck!:)

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you should give up. I'm pretty introverted myself, which is why I prefer guys who are also introverted because we have more in common and understand each other. Maybe you're going after the wrong types of guys if the people you're dating are only seeing you as a fling and don't want more. I definitely don't think you should give up though, even though you've been hurt in the past. There are still good guys out there, you may just have to dig a little deeper to find them :)

• Thanks for your story😄 I appreciate it much.