Totally confused by this woman?

Drop dead gorgeous woman at work has a man. We've been paired up on a project together for the last 3 months and she's made my life a living hell. She's a fairly standoffish person.

The he project requires us to travel together. She went on the first trip and made it known that she was only going on the first and i could handle the rest. We argued and bumped heads on the trip then at the end of the trip we were pretty close actually.

Then we we came back from the trip and went back to bumping heads again. It's like we have this weird love hate thing going on. I can tell she gets a bit nervous awkward around me at first and I probably do to. I made plans for our second trip and she asked me to change them last minute for her and I refused.

So out communication on the project has suffered. I made plans for the final trip she would email asking "who else is going?" I never heard from her and the day before I leave she calls me and asks when I was leaving (she knew I sent her all the info) and then says have a nice trip.

So so she canceled weekly meetings I had requested. I got my boss involved recently and had her and her boss sit down with us. I could tell she was maybe a bit hurt by this like I stabbed her in the back. But she will do things like always be late to meetings etc. it pisses me off.

So yesterday was miserable. She created a 2 hr meeting just her and I. I messaged her and said I was going to be 5-10 mins late. She shows up 20 mins late saying she was confused on the location even tho set the room and invitation. So I'm already pissed and we spend the first 75 percent of the meeting just disagreeing and going no where. I seriously was like WTF? She would make comments like "once this project is over I'm done" in my head I was like what does that even mean? I get up with 40 mins left and start packing up my stuff like I was going to leave bc I was over it and she starts working with me. We finish the meeting being friends again and working together. I make a comment about liking her boss, but I said her name instead accidentally and she says "oh I am sure you like me right I know you do" then she goes back to being a bitch we end on a bad note and she makes a bother comment "I'm ready to be done with this project so I can turn the page"

what is her problem?

Sorry long but please help

What Girls Said 1

• She sounds kind of nervous to me. Any reason she would be?

• Which part? What do u mean?

• My guy best friend started off kind of like that

• Why do you think he acted like that?

What Guys Said 0