A guy I like rejected me because he told me I looked too much like a goody-two-shoes?

Here's what I look like by the way, sorry for the crappy quality. And I want to know if it's really like this with guys.. :/

Most Helpful Guy

• That's his problem. You deserve someone better anyway. A guy like that who wouldn't date you because you look like a Little Miss Goody Two Shoes is a guy who isn't going to be good to you in the long run anyway.

Have him take a look at this video so he can get a look at what a Little Miss Goody Two Shoes actually becomes:
    https://youtu.be/o41A91X5pns

Most Helpful Girl

• You're attractive there's no doubt.
    But this guy may have some edge to him and want a girl that's the same.
    He may like girls that take risks.
    People that are inside of a self box are sometimes boring to others.

Don't worry about if he feels that you aren't his type.
    Trust me, there will be other guys that are into you that won't mind you being a good girl.

What Guys Said 9

• Yes guys get turned down all the time by women and they usually responses are "your just too nice" or "i don't want to break our friendship".

• He probably thinks you won't be fun. A lot of people link sexual attraction and being daring to fun so in otherwords, he thinks you're not his type. Nothing to do with if your face is attractive :)

• The world would be a better place if there were more goody-two-shoes. I'm sure you'll find someone who appreciates you for it

• Maybe he was looking for a more wild looking girl. I think looking good or nice is very good.

• You do look like a good girl 💁🏻 I wouldn't say it's a bad thing tho

• Omg this might seem weird.. But you look like what I would consider my "dream girl" lol. Your are very pretty :)

• Lucky escape for you. I know it probably hurts now, but onwards and upwards. He doesn't deserve you.

• Yes. Im sure he rejected you because of that. Not because you're 15 years old.

• no honey...

What Girls Said 11

• a guy actually told u this?
    oh thank goodness I'm done with the teenage years.
    so sorry u had to hear that from someone.

by the way. BEING A GOODY TWO SHOES IS SEXY AF. just saying. watch what you'll turn into someday because of it.

• LMFAO seriously? The problem isn't you. The problem is him. How DARE you look like a good influence on his life! XD

Don't worry about stupid boys. If they can't tell how awesome you are, ditch them.

• Thank you XD :D I wish I had the guts to do that hahahaaha

• Life's a journey.

• Obviously you're not what he wants right now. He wants to have sex probably, and he knows he might not get it from you...
    He sounds like he's in a hurry...
    Just find someone who will appreciate your company. =)

You're still very young. You'll learn to take things as they come - don't worry about it. You're adorable!

• You have to remember that there are guys who cannot engage their brain (what little they may have!) before opening their mouths, and putting their foot in it!

Laugh it off, and move on girl.

• I wouldn't say you look like a goody two shoes... but even if you were, is that a bad thing?
    I would take it as a compliment honestly.

• That the lamest excuse ever. You are a very pretty girl and that is NOT what it's really like with guys.

• That is such a stupid thing to say no matter what you look like. Not only is it mean but it literally makes no sense. Forget him.

• Are you kidding me? Ang ganda mo kaya! Tanga yung lokong nagsabi sayo nun! Malamang sa hindi, habol lang niya sayo yung katawan mo at alam niya na matino kang babae, kaya sori na lang siya! :)

• you are beautiful. dont let a guy tell you that shit. because what i see now is a beautiful girl. so be proud of yourself.

• Your gorgeous but do look like a nice person if he doesn't like that it's his problem.

• Omigosh you're so pretty!