Girls: Is it a turn off if a guy is always by himself?

I am a good looking guy, I workout, I am pretty intelligent, but I dont have a lot of friends. Part of that is because I spend a lot of time in my room studying, and part of it is because I dont really relate to other guys well. I hate sports (except Golf), and I dont watch professional anything, I dont really listen to music that much, and I hate Xbox games like call of duty, madden, and halo. So needless to say I dont have many guy friends. Most of the time I eat meals by myself, occasionally I'll get together with other people for projects, or club things, but I just dont really have many guy friends. Thats completely okay with me though, I dont need friends, I am completely okay with not having friends. Lately though I have been getting the feeling that women are turned off by me always sitting by myself. Like I'll meet a girl, and she will be really interested, and then she will see me at lunch and be like "Oh your sitting by yourself..." with a negative tone, even though I dont mind it. Sometimes I hope girls will come sit with me, but thats futile because girls never do that, I thought that an attractive guy sitting alone would draw some attention (because an attractive girl sitting alone will almost always have a guy come talk to her) and I hoped some girls would sit down with me, but I have never had a girl do that. Is it a turn off for a guy to always be alone? If so why is it required for me to have friends if I dont want them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you go sit with a girl? It's not a turn off to be sitting alone... I never even look at people in the dining halls

• Because attractive girls sitting alone are few and far between. And generally other guys approach them before I even notice they are sitting alone. Usually girls sit with other people, and I dont approach random tables filled with people and sit down because there is one good looking girl there.

• Okay then looks like you're SOL

Most Helpful Guy

• When you are pretty intelligent you can hardly get along with many people You feel they are ignorant and you start overthinking at times. You stop to feel and accept... I don't know that is maybe the case with you, can't say. Girls love upbeat, social energy. Maybe you lost that. Being a lone wolf is ok, but than also confidence is a big thing. If you don't need friends than at least be a giver of your gift to this world. Go out and socialise with random people to lift your own energy level by lifting theirs. That is what keeps girls also. Nobody can be successful on their own, you need to be active with people. That may show that you can only follow and not lead in a certain way, another turn off. Have a detached mode of happy self and see how the tables turn

What Girls Said 1

• Usually 'high school' girls like the famous badass dude with a toned body , all physically & such , tbh i prefer that one guy with his hands in his pockets 80% of the time , plus i dont like dump guys. And being Sociable/outgoing ain't necessary either ; i dont think any guy who's timid is unattractive at all ! just try to notice the mature girls , i bet they'd like someone with your traits more.-.

What Guys Said 3

• Sitting alone and hoping someone will join you on a whim is very unlikely. The only people who do that are the extremely extroverted. If you are sitting alone, people will assume you want to be alone.

• Well, if u have zilch social life, this would just keep happening. Girls will think that you like being left alone, and then they'll do just that.

• you are just a lone wolf. i can relate. our difference is i give no fuck about what others think about it