How to know if a girl is available for one night stand / same day lay or if we have to ask for another date?

For some reasons, I am not really looking for a relationship right now. So after I approach the girl and go on a date once, how to decide whether I should ask her to come to my room the same night or I better wait and ask her for another date in a couple of days?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well usually you will get a vibe, if you both are sucking face at the end of the night, and or don't want your night to end (mutually) you can invite her over and see where that goes. You can ask her for another date whenever you feel comfortable. It's always nice after a date if you get along if you just say something along the lines of "I had a really good time, we should do it again" and go off of her response.

What Girls Said 1

• I really wish guys would stop using women.. why can't they just get a prostitute or escort?

• I wish girls would stop prefering tall men.. and because I'd like to fuck a girl who wants to fuck me because he's wet for me

What Guys Said 0