Guys, Is it weird that I being an Indian girl have always had a crush on White/Latino men?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• No it's not werid and you do realise that most Latino men will have Indian ancestry. Where do you think the indigenous people of the Americas came from?

What Guys Said 10

• No not strange at all a lot of British guys find Indian women very exotic many Indian women are very beautiful. However even more wonderful about Indian women they are so respectful especially around men. I find this old fashioned and very endearing. It puts some cultures way ahead of some modern Weston values. We could do well to look at this reverence tolerance and close unit family life's and values.

• No, maybe those are most of the men u meet now; you live outside of India, 
    don't you?

• Haha nooo it's not weird. There are plenty of reasons why you might like them.

• No, not in my culture. It's totally fine
    I don't know about the Indian culture though

• It's normal

• There's nothing like "Indian"

There are upper caste Indo-Aryans who are caucasoids

and the lower caste blacks, who are a negroid race similar to the sub-saharan Africans

• Nothing in life is 'weird', i myself have always found Desi women truly stunning

• Of course not. Why would that be weird? ?)

• nope... its not

• No, it is not "weird"
    We all have different tastes in stuff