Dudes and Girls, what hair color do you find attractive?

• Brown
    47% (18)24% (9)36% (27)Vote
  • Blonde
    16% (6)24% (9)20% (15)Vote
  • Red
    5% (2)14% (5)9% (7)Vote
  • Black
    21% (8)16% (6)19% (14)Vote
  • Ginger
    3% (1)8% (3)5% (4)Vote
  • Blue/Green/Other
    8% (3)14% (5)11% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have green hair currently but I'm in love with any hair colour.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Oh yay. My hair color is the most popular. :D Well, mine's sort of a slightly slightly reddish dark, dark blonde. I was bright blonde when I was a kid, then strawberry blonde for awhile, then it turned more brownish. I'm honestly surprised brown is in the lead. Brown looks so bland to me. I always wished my hair would have stayed bright blonde. :/ And I don't wanna dye it. I just wanna stick to what I have. Ironically. Although more so now that I see brown is in the lead. :P

Though, I really *LOVE* blue, purple, and pink hair on females. The... fuck I cannot remember what it's called at all, but where they only have one front strand of hair dyed pink or blue or purple or something. That's hot to me.

1|0
    0|0
    • You mean streaks? Higlights?

• Highlights and streaks, yeah. That's it. Both are awesome, to me.

• Ahahaha, *highlights.

Yep, I'd love to have streaks. It's fun and different yet still the same you.

• I've always had a slight preference for brown hair, but lately I haven't cared as much. I've seen a LOT of attractive blonde girls lately.

I guess i just don't care. I like brunettes, blondes, and dyed hair colors including: red, blue, purple, and grey. I am not into natural redheads though (or gingers). I don't like pink or green died hair either. And I'm not a fan of jet black hair, although i might be able to overlook that one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I lean slightly towards brunettes

1|0
    0|0
  • All of the above for sure

1|0
    0|0
  • I find all hair colors attractive, but I choose red.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer brown and black but I like the others too

1|0
    0|0
  • Jet black.

1|0
    0|0
  • Repetitive Question LOL...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I like black hair

2|1
    0|0
  • Red - meaning ginger also - very cute =)

1|0
    0|0
    • I thought 'Ginger' meant orange, my bad.

Ginger-haired guys are cuties!

• Oh, yeah, I was just saying when I say red that encompasses ginger for me as well. =)

• Ahahaha, okay ;D

• I prefer black or brown.

1|1
    0|0
  • Either blonde or brown, but i voted blonde. Honestly i don't really care, but all of the guys I've liked have been blonde or brown

1|0
    0|0
  • Brown hair.. with blue eyes and pale skin with cute smile like 16 years old Max David or 15 years old Jesse Howe. :)

1|0
    0|0