Why do I seem to attract girls with emotional issues?

Hi all,

I just wanted to come by and ask why it seems that I only attract girls with emotional problems. Out of the 6 girls I've dated in my life time, all of them had emotional issues. Whether that be chronic depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorder etc... I don't know why, but I can't seem to find a girl that is mentally and emotionally stable...

I asked my friend and he says it's because I'm too nice... but that's who I am, I'm a guy that will do anything for a friend or someone I like...

I seriously have no idea what could be causing this... Does anyone have the same "issue"?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe because u are same

Most Helpful Guy

• You generally find what you go looking for. Maybe you seek women who are weak because it gives you the opportunity to be strong for them and make yourself valuable in their eyes. It is a form of coping with low self-esteem. Does this fit you?

What Girls Said 2

• First of all, I don't think that is your fault. But it might be something along these lines: people are usually attracted to someone who has in a way some similarities to them. Similar like when you 'choose' friends, e. g. you usually connect to those that have similar financial status as you. I don't know what exactly in you is causing you to connect to someone with that issues, but it could be that maybe you like to help people and you enjoy that so you attract girls that you can help to...

• I attract friends with issues... I think its a being nice thing.

My friends have dyslexia, autism, social anxiety, barely speak, etc.

*Sigh, I need new people

What Guys Said 0