What type of personality do you like in a guy/girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• ehm..
    A down-to-earth girl. She has a positive outlook on life, is a free spirit. She's confident and can be open with her feelings. because I'm her boyfriend, she should be able to talk to me about things she's troubled with. She can be playful, but serious when she has to. And she’s striving to become a better version of herself every day!
    During fights she can keep her cool, she can keep her emotions under control so we can all talk it out in a mature way.
    She is able to see the good in me, when I lost it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Hey, I like a confident but emphatic personality in a partner (I'm pansexual so the person's assigned sex or gender identity doesn't matter so much to me. If I like their personality then I like them.)
    I want someone who I can do fun things with, but who's also willing to listen to me if I need help and be willing to offer me advice and/or refer me to other people who are experts with solving whatever problem/s I have.
    The most important thing I look for is someone who I understand and who understands me. If we don't understand each other as if we've known each other for years within a short amount of time, we'll be bored out of our skulls waiting for Time to help us get to such a stage.
    That's the absolute truth cos if most people don't get me now, they'll never get me ever (and yes, that is a pun my dear!)
    Hope this helps. Go for it!

• Honest, up front, no bullshit.

• She has to be fun to be around , down to earth and chill
    Please answer mine
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1785871-please-help-does-she-like-me-what-should-i-do

• Confident, flirty, understand herself/ her emotions ( I. e. self-aware), ambitious, active

• Bubbly and optimistic, but not to the point where they are too innocent to even make a dirty joke.

• I like playful personalities.

• Funny, sweet, caring, honest, a little sarcastic and doesn't give a fuck what others think of them.

• Big tits personality

• A dominant girl. Cruel, tall, hard.

• romantic

filler

• Friendly easy-going open-minded and honest

What Girls Said 10

• I really enjoy goofy, funny, easy to talk to but also loyal and caring people.
    That kind of people who make sure you're the best version of yourself, who have great stories and are just genuinely fun to hang out with.
    I really love people who also enjoy doing stupid things because usually these are the best memories you have as time pasts. For example, saying things like "let's make this more interesting" or "I wonder what would happen if I do the ice bucket challenge while skateboarding the whole time" and do it!

• Sense of humour
    humility as opposed to being arrogant.
    Same values as me

• Logical, straightforward, submissive.

• Most people who say they want someone who isn't full of shit, are usually the ones that are, LOL! Anyway, someone who can think their way out of a wet paper bag... Intelligence helps tremendously, funny, and just a very down to earth, genuine human being...

• The laid-back-loves-to-cook-food-including-garlic-bread-funny-kind type of personality. <3

• Caring, honest, sweet and funny

• Somewhat reserved outside, easy going, etc

• Confident
    cocky
    funny
    passionate
    ambitious
    sociable

• He has to be funny, intelligent, and respectful.

• I like guys who are nice and funny