Would you date someone in the military?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other/see results

Most Helpful Girl

• I would date someone in the military. I know how it's like to have a really close platonic relationship with people who are/have been military. So I know the routines, I know how it can change people, I also know the crazy unwanted schedules it can bring at times. I'm fully accustomed to it. But I also know that it is not for anyone. It's what I'm willing to deal with because in the house I grew up in, we had dog tags, we do real, last minute plans, deployments, care packages, missed occasions. patriotic, hard times, sleeping by the phone, hurry up and wait, as well as army strong. 90% of the people I was and am close with are army.

I've done it before, and I would do it again.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• No, it's too much of a risk, I don't wanna risk losing my lover like that. I'd just be super nervous all the time.

• I did when I was in high school. He asked me to wait for him when he got back from basic training. I said yes and when he got back, he dumped me. But whatever... his mom gave me letters from him after that. He kept apologizing and wanted me back... I had already said c'ya

• No not really because i don't want deal with it!

• I don't think that I would, no.

• Absolutely! In fact I am :) he's really great, and we actually work things out well. It's definitely not for everyone though.

• absolutely not.

• uniforms are such a turn on for me. it would definatly be more difficult that normal couples would have it but you could make it work. im kinda an army brat

• Military men are hoes...

• Yes I would!!! :)

• I'm anti-war

What Guys Said 5

• God no. My brother is in the US army. He's told me a good amount about military women. Not for me, nope nope.

• Honestly, no I wouldn't. If she's going to be out in combat and being based around different locations around the world for a long time, I will most likely worry about her a lot and perhaps become depressed from missing her so much.

• no because i find the military to be a very manly job and i wouldn't date a girl in the military because its to manly

• I have before so sure why not *shrugs* I'd have no problem doing it again.

• I don't know i'd be scared of them either dying or getting raped