Urgent!!! Need answer ASAP! I just messaged this guy I like, how do I continue the convo?

I'm a Junior in high school and I just messaged this guy I like, he's in my Ap Lang class. I messaged "how do you think you did on the test?" And he responded "good enough, why?" How do I continue the convo without it being awkward? Please answer asap! 😁

by the way, he flirts with me sometimes and he's caught my eye several times. He also teases me quite a bit.

Most Helpful Guy

• just say "lol I was just wondering, because I felt I did extremely good/poor on it, and I wanted to get another persons perspective." Then just ask him how classes are going from here just talk about an annoying person in your class for some reason people like to gossip and its a good way to continue a conversation

Most Helpful Girl

• You can talk about something else. "Oh, I just wondered. Glad it went okay for you. -question that sparks new topic-

• Thanks for the MHO!

What Guys Said 5

• Just change the subject

• How can I change it without it feeling forced?

• Just force it cause no one wants to talk about school

• Just say something about how you think you did. Then ask if he has plans this weekend

• Say that you saw him cheating and unless he has sex with you you'll tell on him.

• Or wait. How old are you? Maybe not say that. Maybe it won't be taken as a joke..

• He was kinda cold on his answer tbh

• Lol

fillaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What Girls Said 3

• you could say something like "i just wondered," and then say how you feel you did in it. Then try and carry on the convo, but just remember that you can only do so much and he needs to put in effort too!

• Talk about something else...

• just be like, "just wondering, cuz i found it to be _____."
    then proceed to ask him a dif question