Is he still interested in me?

So I went on a first date with this guy I met though an online dating site. When we were talking online, our convos were endless. He would text me every chance he got, and he would stay up to talk to me longer, he would text me back quickly and would flirt and joke around with me.

When we had our first date, it was nice, we talked about some stuff, and got to know each other more. It was a little awkward but it was our first date though, we still made jokes, and he was super nice the entire time. After the date he said "next time we should go to ____." So I don't know if that's a good sign? But now whenever we message each other, he takes 30 mins-2 hours to respond. It used to take 30 seconds-5 mins. I don't understand why he would say something about a next time but then start doing this? He also still views my snapchats, so I'm really confused. Is he still interested in me?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0