Is it okay to wanna flirt and put yourself out there days after a break up?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that's some shallow shit, it signals a lack of caring about the relationship you were in and you're moving on to your next host like a blood sucker.

• Okay, I understand that but what if the relationship you were previously in was just shit. Do you just sit and admire the person who broke your heart or do you move on?

• I usually take some time to myself to get straight before getting into it with someone else.

What Guys Said 4

• I would chill out, i don't want to bring all the crazyness of my last relationship into the next, of course there is always a re-bound option, though its a shitty option

• But let me ask you this. Is it bad to talk to other guys not exactly flirting but just talk to pass time and get the previous lover off the mind?

• No not a problem at all. Talking to people weather they be a guy or girl is completely fine in a given situation, its what happens because of it that is the issue

• in my experience that has always been a good idea because it will hopefully keep your mind off of it

• If you feel you're ready, I don't see a problem! :)

• Yeah its called trying to find a rebound.

What Girls Said 0