Do u look for a person to date in personality, body or face?

Most Helpful Guy

• She needs to have all three. I can talk to a girl with a good personality. I can fuck a girl with a hot body. I can admire a girl with a pretty face. But I can't date a girl with out all three in one form or another.

• Well what happens if all girls only have one form would u just not date any lol?

• I mean like different face or body or personality that is a special way but only one if you had to choose

• I don't think I could date someone at all if I was not fully attracted to her. I am not saying a girl has to be "perfect" she just as to be "perfect for me." Without that I would just stay single like the five years before I met my current girlfriend.

What Guys Said 1

• body, when I am looking for dating. Personality for a relationship

What Girls Said 4

• All three to some extent. Personality is the most important though.

• I look for the face and personality.

• personality and face

• Men want a hot girl they do not care how mean she is

• The men on gag don't even have the luxury of choosing a girl because beggars can't be choosers

• Not tru personality is what mens keep but body and hot girls with mean personality do not last just toi get laid.