Girls, I was having a great texting conversation, all day, with a girl, but it went stale. What can I do to keep the conversation going?

We have been talking on a dating site for a few days, and last night she gave me her number, and we've been engaged in really good conversations. However, in the past few hours, she's been texting me less and less.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes conversations just peter out naturally... if you had just met online, she might have been temporarily caught up in the initial rush of "newness" but then everything kicked in and she might have lost interest. Try texting her after a few days if she hasn't texted you back first, and if she doesn't reply or seems disinterested, I'd say just let it go.

What Girls Said 2

• she's probably multi-tasking, doing something while she's texting and needs time to do both. r her texts normal or like the 1 word kind of text?

• She lost interest in you