Guys would u rather date an aggressive person or a really fragile one (and there's no in between xD)?

i guess i would date an agressive guy then a really fragile one cuz sometimes i dont think before i speak and i wouldn't wanna hurt him

• agressive
    32% (22)39% (34)36% (56)Vote
  • fragile
    68% (47)61% (53)64% (100)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|22

Most Helpful Guy

• The fragile one... I'll be the glue which keeps her heart together 👍

9|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would pick fragile... from my experience, it's much easier and more rewarding to 'build up' a fragile person than it is to instill kindness and gentleness in an already aggressive person. And even the most fragile person is stronger than they know... all you have to do is open a few doors for them to show them the strength they already have.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• I am not a fan of being hurt physically so I would rather avoid an aggressive person as an option so I voted B).

2|2
    0|0
  • I picked aggressive. I want a woman that knows what she wants and isn't afraid to get it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both would suck. My mom is very fragile and you need to walk on eggshells around her. But on the flip side you'd have to do the same with an aggressive person. But for opposite reasons. I'd probably go with fragile, less things thrown at my head.

3|0
    0|0
  • If I wanted to spend time with an aggressive person I'd just hang out with my friends.

I'd want my girlfriend to act like a woman, not like a man.

3|0
    2|1
    • Because all women are fragile and all men are aggressive, right?

• Show All
    • @Song4TheBroken I get it; You're not convinced by things like women who focus on careers and maintain a single life being more miserable than men in the same position, males who exhibit more dominant characteristics like being commanding, assertive, reassured, decisive, and having high status jobs with steady resource flow being more desirable to women than more submissive characteristics with a low status job and no resources, the fact that men's visual stimulus and women's visual stimulus are completely different (men taking looks at face value whereas women associate personality traits from superficial things like a haircut, style, facial features), women admitting all over that they want a man to take charge in a relationship, men who are 'nice' to women confused about not being desirable to them, and the basic concept of two separate genders existing for a reason otherwise our species should be asexual clones of itself.

I can't provide sources outside of 'look around'. I'm done.

• Okay, I win. I'm glad we're done here. This was becoming very tedious.

• i would stay single.

2|3
    1|0
  • I generally like being nice to fragile people... so this was an easy choice :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Aggressive because i could take it but if she is a crazy hooker than ill pass.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never really liked aggressive girls. They just seem like if any drama were to happen in a relationship I would get straight up decked in the face by them

1|0
    0|0
  • I think i would rather date a aggressive person but i've never dated someone like this so i could be completely wrong.

1|0
    0|0
  • fragile. With aggressive people, u make one mistake, it's one strike and you're out

1|0
    0|0
  • Agressive, just because always had a thing for feisty girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Agressive. But not passive-agressive, that would make me crazy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I said fragile but
    Aggressive sounds good to..

1|0
    0|0
  • Aggressive people are wasteful.

2|1
    0|0
  • Aggressive, I want a team mate not a burden.

1|0
    1|0
  • Definetly fragile. I know with time I could get them to grow from the comfort zone a little and be at least manageable. An aggressive person would just try and fight me and I'm not okay with that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fragile, still extremely tiring though. But aggressive would just turn me off so it'd be fragile by default.

1|0
    0|0
  • How about somewhere in the middle?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like aggressive and dominant girls ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I would date none hut I went with agressive cuz why not have an agressive girlfriend. She'll be fun I hope. :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Fragile, because according to girls am gentle and loving and caring and all that stuff

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Aggressive.

1|1
    0|0
    • So you have a thing for being smacked around?

• Show All
    • Nope, it was a simple question. Obviously, I hit a nerve with you. It's okay, don't cry.

• @Song4TheBroken "A loaded question or complex question fallacy is a question that contains a controversial or unjustified assumption."

" A knee jerk reaction is an automatic or reflex reaction; an immediate reaction made without examining causes or facts."

Nope, it was a loaded question motivated by a knee jerk reaction.

• I'm not aggressive at all and I think a rational amount of aggression is attractive in men so I voted aggressive.

1|0
    0|0
  • neither one i don't like fraglie i am not a therapist and i don't like pushy guys!

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish my ex was fragile so he can come to me again because my heart just shattered since he rejected me. :c

1|0
    0|0
  • A fragile one.

1|1
    0|0