How long should you wait to have sex after coming out of a longterm relationship?

So i am just wondering how long is a appropiate length of time before you can have sex with another person. I was with a girl for 7 years married for 3. After she graduated college, i guess she had back up plans and i came home one night and found her and the new guy in my apartment that i being paying for all this time. I really care for this girl. And it still hurts but is time to move on. So in respect to the relationship (not her) i just wonder if there is a lenght of time or screw it and just do it.

Most Helpful Guy

• It has to be because you want to enjoy the pleasure of sex and not to try to drown out sorrows, or revenge. That will just leave you feeling unfulfilled. Maybe sometimes, sex to forget sadness is actually helpful, but do you think you could actually enjoy it, or would you just be thinking of your ex? Understand? If you are really ready to move on then go ahead and open yourself to new experiences. be safe.

What Girls Said 3

• I think there is no time limit and some people do the mistake of sleeping withs someone to soon in order to feel wanted and or needed, that they end up feeling worse. I would say whenever you're ready to take the plunge for you and only you, not to feel something else but because you genuinely want to share that moment with someone

• I don't think there is a rule for the appropriate length. if you found someone better than her, why not give it a try. follow your heart

• Ask her on her opinion

• Jajajajjaaja ahhh i forgot to mention she block out of my lifee. Every possible way of communication is block 👍.

What Guys Said 0