Why was he in disbelief after I told him I liked him?

A year ago, we first hooked up and had sex after a night out. A month later he asked me out on a date and we hung out again after, but I was going back to school so we'd just hooked up whenever we saw eachother. I finished and moved back and we have been hooking up ever since.

We've never really talked about our feeling ever until last night when I asked him if it was just about sex// if he just wanted to sleep with me and he said he was not answering that. So then I asked if he liked me and he said of course he likes me and I said I did too and cared about him, but he was sort of in disbelief..

I feel we really do have something... we cannot keep away when we see eachother. He's always trying to sit next to me or gets really shy around me when were not drinking and avoids eye contact. He'll do things like drive me home after we hangout with friends eventhough I live far and kiss me.

I should have told him earlier I liked him, but didn't really know what I wanted. I do Like him and really want to hangout with him, get to know him and progress. Would he want that too? or is it too late?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think he just likes how things are going at this pace. Maybe he doesn't really like to commit? Maybe he is afraid of comment? Maybe he does like you but doesn't know how to go about it.

If you guys have been casual for a while now (he would of asked you out by now) and he hasn't.