How do I seduce him?

Like I want him to bed i dont know him and i dont care if i have to be sluty

0|0
1|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Take it slow... for a ton of guys... girls that are too sexual are untrustworthy, and you should be focusing on love and social factors rather than primitive sexual disires. If you just want sex... then firstly get to know him a little and then just tell him that your interested in him sexually not romantically... that way he would not be hurt in the end thinking that you actually had loved him... if he says no, then he has some dignity and is not for you :)

1|0
    0|0
    • By the way... you look absolutly amazing in your pictures... are you athletic? :)

What Guys Said 14

• Just ask him for sex if u only like him sexually...
    however if u want ur cake and eat it too... = romantically + sexually + a proper relationship...
    then first try to give him open non verbal signs that u want to be approached...
    if he doesn't approach u... then u go up to him and start a convo...
    and then flirt with him as much as u can...
    if u just want to have sex -- appear as easy as u can
    if u want romantic + sexual relation-- dont appear too easy...
    good luck...

0|0
    0|0
  • With most guys, all you have to do is ask.

1|0
    0|0
  • Introduce yourself and ask him out. Get a date and when the time is right start kissing and grabbing at his cock and more then likely he will be game

1|0
    0|0
  • You're a women, use those boobs!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Stand front of him and kiss him while rubbing his penis.

1|0
    0|0
  • If it's just for sex then tell him. Or you can just get him somewhere quiet, flirt, then make out. If he's into it, lead him somewhere or have him lead you somewhere. This would probably work on all my friends so

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Just be flirty, really flirty, and touch him a lot. Shouldn't take long for him to show interest, then pretty much just tell him to follow you and bring him to the bed, if he doesn't get the idea by then it's hopeless.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't think it would be too hard considering your appearance... you're stunning!

0|1
    0|0
  • Just ask him...
    Is he in a relationship with someone else?

0|0
    0|0
  • You just want the dick? Or you want a relationship?

0|0
    0|0
  • Get him alone, either at your place or his, and just take off you top. He'll do the rest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Females are so easy these days

0|0
    0|0
  • Be assertive, self-confident, and sexually aggressive, maybe he likes dominant girls, challenge him to a wrestling match and pin him down, he'll like it 100% ;)

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b021f320e6.jpg

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If he's your man, be the best slut you can be in bed haha. I'm not sure- you can straddle, make out, tease etc.

0|0
    0|0