Guys, How long would a girl have to wait for sex for you to think she is a really decent, classy girl?

How long would a girl have to wait for sex for you to think she is a really decent, classy girl?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Non-sequitur. I don't think like that.

We could go a month without sex and I could just not care, it never came up, whatever. But if you say 'I always wait two weeks then ok now it's ok,' then I'm going to say fuck off.

It's your arbitrary rules that seriously annoy me and I don't want someone who insists on being silly like that. I'm not interested in whatever you think "classy" is, I'm into girls who are real and sensible.

What Guys Said 16

• To me it doesn't matter how long you wait to have sex. It could be 90 days for all I care. But I would hope that we could touch and play around in the meantime. I agree that sex shouldn't be happening right away and that you should wait.

Is it wrong to want to play for some time before you have sex?

• Don't set a time, instead develop true mutual feelings for each other. However long that may take. Classy isn't defined by time, but by your heart.

• Lol that's tricky
    It differs from guy to guy but its best to wait between 3-7 dates

• My opinion is fuck that, be real. If you've had casual sex before then you're being deceitful by trying to make him wait so you seem more 'decent'. I'm perfectly fine having sex with a girl on the first or second date and I wouldn't think less of her for it. It would show me that she desires me and that she doesn't try to make herself another type of person to impress me. With so many fake people it would be nice to just cut out the BS and get to the fun stuff.

• Until we are in a relationship but then how many women sleep around, find a man they want to be with and make him wait for sex to show that they are relationship material? It's not a true indicator to determine if a woman is or isn't relationship material.

• What, if she dusnt fuck me for 30 days, and then fucks me on d 31st, she's classy and decent? What idiocy is this!
    I'd wait as long as it takes for both of us to get comfortable with one another, be it 1 day or a hundred! Decency and class is a personality trait, not sexual.

• I don't have a timer on my phone for this. Let me download the app that tells me.

• Forever yea.

• One month. Set in stone.

• I say as long as she deems fit, sometimes I feel women are put into a little box and told what they have to be to be a "good girl" as long as you can look yourself in the mirror then you should just do what is best for you.

• hot guy - 15mins
    average joe - from 15 months to never

• Is there a such thing?

• Till marriage

• after marriage.

• Third date. Third date is considered the sex date. Of course that's only a guideline

• The longer the classier.