Girls, Would you stop doing something you love completely because your partner doesn't really approve of it?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what it was. If it was something genuinely bad for me then I would. But if it's like one of my hobbies or something then I wouldn't.

What Girls Said 6

• Depends on what precisely it is that he doesn't approve of and why. I'm really careless about people's approval unless they're legit my grandmother or parents. So the odds are not very likely that I would just completely stop doing something I love but I may compromise depending on his reasoning behind the way he feels. The odds are that he would just have to get over his irrational feelings and suck it up :p

• Depends on what it is.
    If it's me eating too much ssou/spicy food, then it will be extremely hard to give up.

I am sure we can come up with some compromise...😩😊

• Ha I'd get a new partner 😂 I don't need that sort of negativity in my life

• Depends on what it is. If it's something that's not really a big deal to me, I'd stop. If it's something I love, and I see that it's not really harming him than, I'm going to keep doing it.

• No I wouldn't because it's my choice but I am considerate

• That all depends