Do you know how to kiss?

I had an awkward moment when I first kissed with a guy, and it keeps being that way because I still don't know how to kiss. It's also weird that I don't feel anything while kissing regardless of who I am kissing with. Any advice to become a better kisser?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds weird, but imagine you are sucking the juice out of a plum or something similar. (but softly, and slowly)
    I've been told from my first kiss that I was a great kisser. I put it down to playing a brass instrument (which apparently makes good kissers)

• I used to play that kind of instrument too, but I think it doesn't work with me. I always let the guy lead me, and I'm doing nothing while kissing.

• Perhaps try to just copy the guy? That's pretty much how i figured it

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• Your lips should be like a pillow and your passion like the Spartans of 300. Massage their lips with yours.

• Kissing is pretty simple but ifyiu don't know what to do follow and copy what the other person is doing.

• Oh yeah and I'm good at it to

What Girls Said 0