Should I tell him I like him?

I really like this boy. And I do have sleep got trust issues when it comes to secret but I told my best friend (Morgan), she also told me who she liked after a while I got closer to him talking at school texting him every day after school. Morgan told the boy she liked that she liked him and now they don't speak and they had a fall out. I wanna tell the boy I like that I like him but I'm scared that he won't want to talk to me after. PLEASE HELP ME!!

• Tell him you like him
  • Don't tell him you like him

Most Helpful Guy

• What happens if you never tell him how you feel? It is guaranteed that nothing will ever happen. The only chance for something nice to happen comes after you tell him. Good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• You should tell him you like him.

What Guys Said 2

• So, I don't like the idea of just confessing your feelings for someone out of the blue. I don't think that is a good idea because it puts a lot of pressure on the other person. I think its much more successful to ask the other person out on a date and flirt and just get to know them. Take your time and don't just rush.
    If this guy likes you back, you should be able to tell after awhile. If he likes you back, he will start making an effort to be around you.

• wait... until he is really interested

What Girls Said 2

• Better to know than not and better to tell him sooner rather than watch him taken by someone else. This way you'll know where you stand and if you get no response then move on.

• But 13 year old boys are really awkward at that age and he may suddenly become afraid of you. You may need to be persistant with your attraction to get through to him.