Guys, why is it so hard for me to talk to guys... I get so nervous?

I appreciate any new volunteers for friends :-)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• We're people to. Not all guys bite. If a guy ends up being a prick to you it doesn't automatically mean you did something wrong. Just do whatever you're comfortable with.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I volunteer!

And it could be a lot of reasons like men being assholes? Attraction

Do you find the guys that talk to you.. Are attractive? Or average?

If he's average there's more of a chance of it being hard because of negitive judgement which not all men are assholes

Hope this helps.. New friend:P

1|0
    0|0
    • It's a mix of both attractive and average. I feel like I run out of things to say and I'm afraid they think I'm being stuck up :-(

• Ask a question on gag directly towards guys and ask something like 'guys what do you think is stuck up' or stuck up personality traits :) might help you

• You become insecure about your "flaws."

0|0
    0|0
  • Fear of rejection.

0|1
    0|0
  • You have nothing to be nervous of , you are female , therefore you have the cards stacked in your favour. Most guys will be highly appreciative of a woman that gives them the time of day , as this rarely happens , remember a lot of women are quite brutal towards guys that they aren't attracted to / does not like the guys approach. Guys NEVER shoot girls down , remember this & relax & enjoy yourself , put yourself at ease.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell I thought it was the other way around. Usually when a girl talks to a guy she just met, our minds usually panic. Just approach a guy and see if he is interested in being a friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • cuz there's always that chance that the guy will be a dick and laugh and make fun of you.

basically rejection

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't talk to pretty girls as much no more because of all the rejection I have had killed my self esteem and confidence

0|0
    0|0
  • It's most likely the same reason some guys find it hard to talk to girls.. shyness and awkwardness :D. Also, not all guys are hard to talk too, you've just got to go and initiate conversation, and you'll be chatting comfortably in no time XD.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust me you have nothing to be afraid of, the people who you end up talking to or they talk to you will find a diamond in the rough. You just have to take those first steps

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh is it?
    Are we intimidating?

I don't bite, you're not made out of chocolate

0|0
    0|0
  • I know the feeling. I get nervous when talking to guys all the time, even just standing near them. I think its because im afraid i might do something stupid, maybe its the same with you?

0|0
    0|0
  • you get nervous? what a bitch!

0|0
    0|0
  • Same reason why it's hard for most guys to talk to girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you are shy. You can talk with me whenever you like

0|0
    0|0
  • It is very easy to speak to us especially u r a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • This isn't something girls struggle with

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a good question I get nervous talking to girls also

0|0
    0|0