Why do guys in relationships need to like other girls pics on social media of over 30 girls pics. Whether it be girls known or random?

Men are never satisfied it seems and want all flavours of ice cream.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you date inconsiderate dickheads. haha

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not sure. I am not a guy but I don't think thats how they work.

What Guys Said 3

• That's odd when I had a girlfriend I didn't have time for social media I only had time for family, friends, and her my social media time was nonexistent. Same with my friends they're married and rarely online now. Even being single I don't have time for social media. Just remind him that you have feelings that he should respect your feelings. You deserve to be happy don't let him ruin your self esteem.

• Well. it's something they probably always done. So... it's freedom. It's independent from relationships and love.

• Yeah but over 30 pics everyday.. It hurts...

• You should find guys that don't even use social media anymore. It's not even fun anymore.

What Girls Said 2

• Boys do... men don't. That's the difference.

• So mention it to him... I don't think it's okay either and I have gotten upset over this before with my boyfriend.