How do one start to date again after ten years of being in a relationship?

It been 3yrs since I been on a date. I was in a relationship for like ten years. We started date when I was 14 and now I'm 24 and that the only guy I have ever been with so I don't know where on how to start. Where do I meet someone to talk to.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have had success meeting women through dating apps/ online dating like tinder, plenty of fish, okcupid, coffee meets bagel.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you not find your new found freedom exciting? Like you feel the world is full of unpredictable future in a good way of cos. When I first got out of my 6 years rship, i felt so free again. Like I can do anything and achieve anything. Meeting someone is just part of the unpredictable future, it is exciting, unless of cos you are desperate to be in a relationship. I believe you will meet someone in your path of life, don't have to go looking for Mr Wrong.

• I like my new found freedom and I'm not desperate to be in a relationship! What I was trying to say is I want someone who I can talk to who is not my friend of family.

What Guys Said 4

• Slowly and don't rush straight back in to anything.

• A date is nothing more than a hangout with sex as the prize eventually. Nothing too complex.

• Depends on what you want. If you want a relationship, start by just talking to guys. Talk to everyone you encounter. Just small talk. Keep it light. Once you find someone you like, make him fall in love with you.

• 10 years... tsk. Im sorry to hear that. Bright side is... welcome to choices. \(^__^)/

What Girls Said 2

• you just go out there and do it! JUST DO IT! You join a club you are passionate and u have to bump into someone!

• Baby-steps. Do you have friends/acquaintances/coworkers?
    Or you can try online dating. I imagine it to be disastrous but hey!