Your best friend likes a girl. you like the same girl. What do you do?

Simply put.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's your best friend, I think he should understand. If you tell him in a cool way, not like anyway to embarrass him or anything; that you've liked her a really long time now before you even knew he liked her. Then ask him what he thinks you guys should do. If you can't go to him outright like that, try asking him just like you posted on gag. tell him you have a friend whose best friend likes the same girl he likes and your friend doesn't know what to do. Chances are, he'll figure out that you're the 'friend', if not hear what he says your friend should do, then tell him afterward that the friend you spoke of was actually you. Good luck!

Most Helpful Guy

• The girl is probably only a passing interest but the friendship can be forever (my best friend has known me since I was 16 years old. We still see each other on a regular basis.) Both of you should agree to back off and leave this fish in the sea.

What Girls Said 8

• u tell him!

• Well one of you needs to ask her out and seal the deal.

• Well you both want each other, I think it's about damage limitation between you and the best friend. First come clean about how much and how long you have likes her. Then you can move from their, it will not be a complete surprise that you end up with the girl, in the mean time start to find someone else for him so it isn't billy.

• FIGHT TO THE DEATH!

• No but in all seriousness just continue minding your business and what not, she'll choose ho she'll choose, and if you really like her, the most important thing should be her being happy regardless of who she is with.

• I have a feeling I would give up on the guy.

I think I can move on sonewhat easily.

• then niether o y'all can have her cuz if y'all value y'all friendhips then i wouldn't mess with her

• My boyfriend and his best friend and one of their other friend had the same problem. Let the girl choose. They're still best friends tho.
    Yep, I'm the girl.

• I would get her before he does!!!

What Guys Said 7

• 0|0
  • Depends on the situation. If you choose your friendship over the girl, you might miss the chance to be with a great and amazing girl, but if you choose her, you're going to lose your friend.

• May the best man win.

• Kill him.

No, actually, this would probably never happen. We have very different tastes in women.

But if it did, I'd let him go after her.

• Kill them. Just talk it out

• Just do nothing. Friendships last longer than liking a girl.

• finders keepers tbh fam