Is it time to move on? Or is there still hope for me:(?

So long story short. Me and this girl have know eachother FOREVER. Litterally. Senior year of high school about 6 months ago we started talking A LOT more than we ever had. My blind idiot self missed a lot of her signals wanting me to ask her out and simple things I should have picked up on!! Now that I've fallen for her and see that. I think she feels a little different. Lately our texts have slowed down a bit. And we don't talk close to as much as we used to. She just says "I feel like I'm so busy I can barely breathe, but of course I want to keep talking and keep our relationship, you're amazing 😘" We aren't dating or anything currently and she lives like an hour away at school. I've made it clear to hear id come see her whether that's for a minute, an hour or a day. I'd do it. She isn't necessarily blowing me off... But we don't talk as much and then when we do she acts like nothing has changed and she's still happy to hear from me... Even though she dissapears from our texting conversations. And all together for days at a time haha... So I'm extremely confused. Should I just call her? Ask her out again... What should I do :/ I truly like this girl. She's meant the world to me as a friend and I know what would be great if I could just not choke from now on haha...

Most Helpful Girl

• I would certainly appreciate a direct approach and tell her what your thinking and feeling. If you're open and honest with her then she will most likely do the same with you and you'll get a straight answer. Although, it sounds like she truly is busy and still likes you.

Most Helpful Guy

• it sounds like she is not into a romantic relationship and is just trying to do her thing

What Girls Said 4

• Oh well, I dissapear sometimes from texts because I get easily distracted on another things on my phone and forget to reply, or I am busy, doesn't mean I am not interested. I think you should call her, surprise her somehow. She'd definitely keep you in mind and be more interested. Good luck!

• Life's too short for regrets, girls like confidence so why not just tell her how you feel.. If the feelings aren't mutual then at least you won't be wondering what if?

• thearpy? maybe? talk with her more~

• Hmm... u need to have the talk with her!

• I know! I really want to get her in person again... I know I could revive it and be straight up and honest with her. Is there anything that you'd want a guy to do to be persistent but not annoying to spark that up and get that to happen again?

• to be honest I don't have a clue... my emotions are hard to control... lol

What Guys Said 1