I had my first date and what do you think?

I met a guy who I had been talking to from a dating site last night. I'm very friendly and so was he , he was opening doors for me buying me drinks and held my hand while we walked to my car. It felt so natural to kiss and cuddle with him. Does this seem to much for a first date? He says he wants to spend lots of time with me and to go places together etc I feel it's too good to be true !! He is very confident to. He told me he wants to date me get to know me and eventually a relationship. We kissed heavily and he was touching me but he apologised for getting to carried away lol he is so sexy. I'm new to dating would you say this date has gone well? Or have I gone to far with the kissing? I felt a connection and couldn't resist , he kissed me first tho

Most Helpful Guy

• first date ever with this guy or first date in your life?

• My first date with him , after the date he told me I'm the girl he's been wanting all his life abd wants to be with me , is this too soon? And it's my first time dating because I was in a long relationship before him

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow sounds kinda HOT~! lol Now What I think does not matter! Just do everything at your own pace if its fast than go and if its slow than go! lol Just do what is best for you because I don't know the type of girl u are.

• I want a relationship and so does he , the next day he asked me if I wanted to be his women and in the future he would love us to live together etc I no it sound to good to be true why can't I relax and believe him

• Oh than tell him to take thing slow... you might need to slow down to understand.

What Guys Said 2

• for my thinking... enjoy whatever the situation or things it is..

why you creating limits etc..

just know what really you want? and do whatever you want

• Sounds really great as a start!!

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds normal to me. I don't think you went too far.