My girlfriend left me, and is seeing a new guy. I want to get her back, but im lost. Please help?

In my final year of school i asked the girl of my dreams out and for a whole year we were in a passionate relationship. It was perfect; we got on so well together, in my eyes she was perfect, everything about her was exactly what i wanted in a girl. I got along really well with all her friends and family (especially her dad) as she did with mine also. We went on dates all the time, even went on holidays together! We had so many plans for the future! However, there was one problem, during our 8/9th month together, I noticed she was talking an awful lot to another boy, liking and commenting on each other Facebook posts etc. For the next few months although we got much closer (going on holiday with her family etc.) we would have arguments over him, she would insist they were just friends but deep down I felt something was up. She suddenly ended it ON OUR ANNIVERSARY! I was completely heartbroken (still am), she told me she still loved/cared about me and that I’ll always be her best friend, but that didn’t help the pain. As it turned out only 2 days after our breakup she met up with him, I was crushed, like our relationship never really matter to her, how can she move on so quickly! They had been talking to each other for 5 months, and seeing each other in school and I feel lied to and betrayed. Over the last month although I tried not to we spoke on and off, one day it would be like I was her best friend, but then the next time it was like she hated me. Now they are officially going out, for almost a month. but I can’t bare it, she means everything to me and this new guy is a complete idiot/joke, he’s the total opposite from me and isn’t a good guy, They started posting relationship stuff on Facebook, which is just crushing me completely, weve spoke many times and she's often hot and cold with me. I really don’t know what to do, love her so much and really want her back. She was my first love, i miss her. she's recently started posting pic of them together on snapchat. She knows that i still love her, and that them together is ripping my heart apart, but she's still rubbing him in my face. I have got texts from her little sister (which i know sounds strange) but she said that she misses having me around for dinner and spending time with her family, she also told me that her mum and dad miss me and dont like this new guy. Thank you so much for listening and any help is appreciated!!

Thanks everyone for your replies, i really appreciate it! I just dont think i can let her go. Do you think its worth trying to win her back?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry but you need to move on and focus your attentions elsewhere. It'll be tough but well worth it. Stay busy w/friends, get active. And look for new girls to fill your mind and time. I also think you need to unfriend/block her on FB. It's not healthy to have that in your face every day.

What Girls Said 4

• You need to see other people and realise the way you're feeling is temporary and your situation is unlikely to change. It's OK to hurt and feel needy as that's part of the healing process but you need to keep busy and know that you have other options out there.

• Omfg I AM IN THE SIMULAR SITUATION RIGHT NOW!!! MY boyfriend dumped me yesterday at 7:15am and he said that he just wanted to be friends with me because his stupid fkin ex girlfriend told him that i wasn't the right girl for him. Now he hangs out with a short girl who is 1 month young than me and but mostly here's the saddest part... my bf's EX!!! I WANT HIM BACK PLEASSEEEE!!! I LOVE HIM MORE THAN EVER AND IF I DON'T GET HIM BACK... I'LL HURT MYSELF AND KILL MYSELF TO DEATH BECAUSE I HAVE NO FUTURE!

• Honestly, she's not worth it. Let her go.

• Unfortunately the best thing to do in this situation is to move on. She's moved on with someone new, if she comes back it'll only be when that relationship ends and who knows when that will be.

What Guys Said 1