How would you Describe your ideal mate?

I terms of
looks
character
Job
Personality
& special things.
PLEASE BE VERY SPECIFIC .
DO NOT give the vague , good looking , πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘Someone who would make me smile kinda answers πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘.
THAN you for your cooperation. 😊

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok, so if I would be incredibly specific I woulf just show you a pic of my crush. Not gonna happen
    BUT
    The ideal would be
    Face: I like the Nyle DiMarco type of face (beard, dark hair, blue/green/brown eyes don't care that much)
    40.media.tumblr.com/.../...zmTvL1ue5nbgo1_1280.png
    Or Joseph Morgan's face
    It's hard to describe a face since I've liked guys with very different characteristics (one with green eyes, smooth and chubbt face, one more rugged and manly like Nyle etc)

Body: anything between muscular, average and even chubby. I prefer guys who aren't very skinny compared to me (I am fat at the moment), though I've liked one who was like 125 lbs once. I like a more solid build

Personality: not judgmental, polite, funny, talkative on different subjects, is into UNI

0|1
    0|0
    • Oops accidentally clicked submit
      Also smart, actually cares about me, undertand that I am shy and quirky sometimes, likes music, movies, tv shows, games, nature, preferably non-smoker, but it is not a turn off if he smokes

• 😊 thank you for your participation , that was very informative and helpful. Hope we meet again 😄

Most Helpful Guy

• Something generally human who vaguely resembles a female that lackadaisically applies social morals and customs.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Looks: Body like Ansel Elgort (between thin and muscular), a mix between strong and childlike facial features (strong jawline, cheekbones, nose) (soft full lips, gorgeous eyes and cheeky smile).
    Job: I don't really care about occupation to be honest.
    Personality: Has a sense of humour, someone who can be inappropriate at times but still can be serious. They also have to try tolerate my dumb jokes and puns.
    Someone who can share my love of music, have dates at local gigs or jam together.
    Someone who loves food; cooking, finding new places to eat.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for your input , I'm pleased. Hope we meet again😄😄😄

What Guys Said 1

• I'd just be happy with a girl who isn't crazy

0|1
    0|0