Hang out?? or Date??

okay so for you girls when you have met a boy and text a lot and gotten to know him but don't hang out much in person. when you suddenly ask him if he wants to hang out maybe get a bite to eat or a movie is this a date? also this girls is very outgoing and might just c me as a new cool friend. how do I tell the signs that she's into me especially when we meet up (next weekend.) right now it looks like dinner somewhere a a movie probably dear john. also this girl lives about 45 minutes away and she's coming to me! so yeah what are your opinions and what should I look for?

Most Helpful Girl

• well because she is so far and she is comming to yuo, that prob means that is is kinda into you. or she is giving you a good chance. just be sweet, complimentary (but not to complimentary), talk a lot about both or you and not jus yourself, after the movie ask her if she wants to go walk around or go somewhere else with her so you can tlak to her more

What Girls Said 2

• I definitely think she's into you. And I would consider it a date. I for sure wouldn't drive all that way if I didn't like someone. I hope it goes well :]

• It seems like a hangout to me, but I guess it could be a date, possibly. Just see if she seems to flirt, or give you a sign

What Guys Said 1

• I happen to be in the exact same situation as you (but my girl lives closer). When we first started talking/texting we were just acting normal. Really the hanging out is the determining factor, it reveals everything you can't through text. Be yourself, be sweet, be a man, don't pay for her yet for gods sake. Make sure you compliment honestly on what you like about her, and keep a conversation going if you can. No one likes a partner who can just text and not talk. If she seems to act nice, and text you when she arrives home, mention that you thought she was really cute or something, start hinting that you have developed a crush on her and see if you can get her feelings revealed in the process. ;) good luck.