Why is it that lots of teenage guys tend to go for the snobby, slutty girls and put innocent girls in the friendzone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Teenage guys are horny and mostly want sex from their women than a real relationship, hence they put innocent girls in the friendzone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because their mind set typically is. Set on sex... I'm not saying that all teen boys are like that but, if boys go to the snobby girls they see them as more out going and easy... you get what I'm saying... so really the guy would see the innocent girl as hard to get... in like trying to convince her to have sex and with the other girl it's more easy to get to drop her pants

What Guys Said 5

• its because young men have a heroic dose of testosterone in them an underdeveloped brain. what do you expect to happen.

• Guys like easy sex. That's why.

• Because they're just as you described them: boys. Go find a man. There's a big difference.

• As a teen, the snobby, stuck-up chicks were always my favorite challenge, lol.

• Yawn, I see that you're a Nice Girl™. So not slutty. So not snobby. So innocent. All those other girls are trash, can't respect them at all...

... ugh...

What Girls Said 3

• Jesus Christ, I am SO TIRED OF THIS.
    1). If the only good thing about is "nice" and "innocent", you need to get a real personality.
    2). Stop going after guys who like snobby slutty girls.
    3). Stop stereotyping guys because of the small amount of guys you see.
    Stop with the self-pitying "Nice Guys/Girls finish last". It's not true, it's entitlement, it's an excuse to ignore your own shortcoming. STOP IT.

• You're more bitter than black coffee.

• Men try to fuck as many girls as they can because they only think with their dicks. But as soon as they feel their looks are fading they will claim that they fell in love and try to settle down with a Virgin or a good girl