Did he lose interest in me?

I have been talking to my guy friend for the past few months and he asked me out on a date. It seems like he is interested in me. While we were on our date, we were flirting, smiling and having really good conversations. We had a great time on our date. I was too shy to ask him to hold my hand while walking because I didn't want him to think I was being desperate so we didn't have the chance to hold hands or show any affection on our date. Do you think he lost interest in me because I was too shy to ask to show affection in public?

Most Helpful Girl

• noo I don't think so. He probably thinks it's actually cute that you're shy! But if you guys had a great time on the actual date, then something like that shouldn't matter to him

What Guys Said 1

• if he lost interest you for that, then he doesn't deserve u. and, i am pretty sure he did not lose interest in you. that would be absurd

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think so! I suppose it doesn't work like it!