I like my best friend's crush and I'm pretty he likes me back too. Should I move on or stay?

I love my best friend, I really do. But she falls easily for boys she doesn't know much of and right now, she has two crushes. One knows her and the other doesn't. I like the one who doesn't know her. True, I liked him soon after she liked him because he was eyeing me and I thought my best friend was over him. So I started talking to him and snapping him everyday and we hit it off. But recently my best friend told me she didn't know who to pick between her crushes anymore. I didn't know what to do anymore, she doesn't know I like him. The worse part is, I didn't want to give up on the boy. He's a boy who knows how to love and I want his love. Should I wait for my best friend to get over him or should I move on?

What Guys Said 1

• If she doesn't make a move on him within like a week then you make a move.

What Girls Said 1

• I would just forget it. If my bffs, sisters, cousins, etc have a crush, even minor, I wouldn't go for the guy. It's kinda disrespectful in my opinion.

Chicks before dicks.
    Sisters before misters.