When was the last time you had a 'crush' on (liked) someone? And did it work out?

I think the question is self-explanatory.
I currently have a crush, but unfortunately (for me) he got into a relationship. Wouldn't have had a chance anyways lol
What about you?
Did you succeed or were you rejected/stuck in the "friendzone"?

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion crushes don't really work out, the ones that I find surprisingly do end well are ones that begin as friendships. Having a crush on someone is always tricky because you never know if they feel the same and can set yourself up to get hurt. A relationships needs a true beginning, a friendship helps sets up that basis. You get to know someone first and see if you feel the connection with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes and we've been dating for over a year :)
    i dont really get full on crushes anymore, since i am in a relationship. there are still attractive people who exist, but i never get crushes.

What Guys Said 11

• Crush? Boy, that must have been in High School, like 12 years ago...

I didn't do anything about it, so it just fade away :D

• I can't even remember the last time, it's easily been many years.

• "Cursh"

😂😂😂

• O lol I just noticed it 😂😂😂😂 oh well

• Are you still friends at least?

• Well, after she said that, I said some other things, and now she isn't responding, so I don't think so.

• We went out a few times. It didn't work out, probably because I felt guilty.

Before that, my last crush was my wife. However, before her, I had a catalog of crushes, almost all of which didn't work out.

• Been a while since I've had one and the last time I did, it didn't unfortunately work out. But such is life.

• I currently have a crush, and I've had the same one for about two and a half years.

• Few weeks ago, she doesn't seem interested.

• It was a stupid life with muslim girls in my schools.
    I liked someone for her personality , but after that all of them are showed as stupid, psycho.

• About a month ago and it worked out just fine.

• Right now, and it's been a year already.

• Last year, it started to workout, we were friends first, got closer, she felt the same way i did, then i screwed up by rushing things and being clingy, ultimately scared her off, i miss her so much😩

What Girls Said 5

• Crushes never work out. Not for me anyway :/

• Developed a crush on my friends with benefits thingy majig I don't know, that's what he labels us. Didn't work out because it's a complicated situation, so I removed the feelings. And now we're just back to friendly casual whatever.

Developed the crush around uh... probably April? And ended the crush around the end of October. So for the majority of our friendship thing so far I had feelings, but now we move forward.

• But how did you remove those feelings?

• It was either remove the feelings or lose him in my life, and I'm kind of fond of him. It was pretty easy to stop putting him on a pedestal and looking at him like he could do no wrong when I knew I would lose him if I didn't get a grip.

• Hmm not a bad strategy
      thank you for the opinion :)

• hmm... last month on gag! he didn't like me.

• A few weeks ago.
    Nah

• Yeah, I told my crush how I felt. I thought he felt the same way... my perception was totally wrong. He rejected me, but let me down gently.

In hindsight , I regret telling him. Prior to telling him how I feel... we were good friends. Gradually he distanced himself from me, and the friendship has never been the same again. We do still talk, but he is now very superficial with me. He is a nice guy, and I think he distanced himself to prevent me clinging onto false hope 😖

• Noo, never regret telling someone how you feel. That way you finally have an answer and you xan feel some relief. It's horrible keeping your feelings buried.

Same happened to me, only we were not as close so it didn't affect us as much.

• Oh I totally get you on the last part :(
      I was devastaded when I found out my crush got into a relationship
      And I still think" How could I believe he would ever like me? "
      It's a toxic thought but it still comes to my mind

Someone better will eventually come and all these crushes will be silly memories

• So true!! Thank you for your encouraging words... I appreciate it! 💚