How often do you and you best-friend (s) crush on the same person?

How often do you and you best-friend(s) crush on the same person?

Thankfully it never happened to me, my bestfriend and I have a completly different taste in men!

• It never happened
    34% (10)50% (11)41% (21)Vote
  • Happened once or twice
    48% (14)36% (8)43% (22)Vote
  • Happens often
    0% (0)5% (1)2% (1)Vote
  • We usually crush on the same person
    10% (3)5% (1)8% (4)Vote
  • It always happens :( >:(
    8% (2)4% (1)6% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|6

Most Helpful Guy

• We have the same taste in women so voted D

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Happened once lol. We both had a crush on a guy in college. Neither of us pursued tho. He ended up becoming one of our mutual close friends. He's still around to this day lol.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Hasn't happened yet, because I think our tastes differ.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never happened and currently won't happen because my current best friend is gay lol

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, my friend and i have the same crush, Jennifer Lawrence, and we constantly fight for her :D

1|0
    0|0
  • It happens sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • Its pretty common. You don't have to lie to evade your guilt.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• It's never happened. I guess I have a weird and quite specific taste in men. Guys I crush on are not the ones most women find attractive.

That and I rarely have crushes.

1|0
    0|0
  • It happened once in the eighth grade, all 3 of us were in the same friend circle.

BUT, no boys can come between best friends. ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Only happened once. In like 6th grade. We don't really have the same tastes now.

1|0
    0|0
  • It never happened! lol NEVER!

1|0
    0|0
  • It has happened. When we were like 12 we used to like similar guys. Now I'm into older people.
    I don't have have a best friend tho. This is based on the bitches I hang out with.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never happened. Probably never will. We have very different tastes.

1|0
    0|0
  • You have no idea... And my friends don't either it was hard living in a small town 😒

1|0
    0|0
  • thank god it never happens, we have different tastes but if it did then i think she and i would like totally never talk to each other again.

1|0
    0|0
  • never. all my girlfriends have completely different taste in men from the other. it's great.

1|0
    0|0
  • It never happened yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never happened i like my boys pale 😂 She only like them if they're her color

1|0
    0|0