How do I flirt with a girl without being labeled a creep or being reported for sexual harassment?

Updates:
I am Indian, and Indians already have a bad rep.
I was raised and currently live in the US

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Girl

• smiling, teasing, joking, polite touching if other stuff is working and embraced well, ask questions about her, show interest in her life

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Flirting is not about talking to a person while using smooth words to try to seduce them. That's for movies. Flirting is about talking to somebody exactly like a person your friend is trying to introduce you to. It's just regular conversation. If the candle never lights, then your chemistry doesn't match and that's okay. Life is about finding out what clicks with you and making the most of it. Relationships happen when those regular conversations start becoming mutual genuine interest in the other person.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I guess acting normal and being around her. And when she start flirting and making jokes than its okay to flirt back!

0|0
    0|0
    • What if she's shy and/or doesn't flirt :P

• Show All
    • @Dipsy Does don't be sexual some because that makes girls embarssed and scared. Your coming too strong because she doesn't know u will to know you are joking.

• Ah ok, thanks :)

• All I can say is TIMING.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um there are so many ways... Don't be creepy like just maybe give her a nice compliment, ask her about her day, ask her on a date and keep it platonic for the first date?

0|0
    0|0
  • By not being creepy or pushy about it? If you're kind, polite and respectful when flirting that would be fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• All of these thing are a toss of the coin to be honest. If you know this person then you should have an idea how you will be received before you approach. If in doubt about this wait and be patient. When you find out more then you will know what is the best to do

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't, especially not in India. A woman can literally accuse you of rape any time she wants and you will probably receive a punishment.

Just don't approach women yourself, the risk is not worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • you cannot. Sorry. got to find a better target audience that doesn't find Indians creepy

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to be playfull first, try to conquer some trust, then flirt slowly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not flirting with her at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to her. Touch her ass. And tell her you're doing it for humanity's sake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be you and don't over think it. Either she will like you or not. If you are confident, keep it classy and don't try too hard you will do best.

0|0
    0|0