I've never had a girlfriend before, can you give me some advice please?

So im 15 years old and i've never had a girlfriend... nearly everyone i know has had a girlfriend and when im asked the quesiton if I've ever had a girlfriend by my friends they just laugh. I think its because im a really quiet person in lessons so people assume im always quiet and no fun but when im outside with my friends im like a totally diffrent person. What do you think about this? and if you have any advice that would be good too :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry about being so young. relationships, especially at this age, are not worth it. Trust me, they're too difficult. You're young as I am, this is a time to learn and figure out whom we are as people. It may take longer for some than others but relationships aren't something that should be forced. Find someone you like, get to know them and date them if you truly want a relationship.
    I think you're an introvert around other people in social situations, especially round people you don't know/like or care about it. You're probably an extrovert around people you're comfortable with.
    Just wait and it'll happen.

• Thanks for your reply :), your right about me being an introvert around other people in social situations and a extrovert around people i know haha. I know your right about how relationships don't matter at this age but i just feel like i'm missing out.

• thanks for MHO <3

• Your welcome :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Start hanging out with women, learn their dark and mysterious ways.

• Thanks for the reply :) i wish it was that easy haha im just really shy

• Thanks :D, i will try to hang out with more girls.

What Girls Said 2

• Your 15 and I am done! lol Relax ! Everyone my age are already married.

• Thanks for your reply :), its just that when you look on social media and see everyone in relationships and then there is just me...

• My last comment made no sense but you probably got what i meant anyway.

• Yeah I get it!

• Don't beat yourself up over not having a girlfriend. It's not that big of a deal. You can get one easily as long as you start being more confident and less shy. Talk more, worry about how you look to other people less, and don't be afraid to be yourself. It doesn't matter if you're interested in a girl, the way to get experience is to talk to as many girls as possible. This will bring you out of your shell along with getting you noticed. If it helps, try to act like you do around your friends. Don't be so inhibited and stop worrying about what other people think. So, in short: be confident, be yourself, and don't be afraid to say what you feel.

• Thanks for the reply :) I always try to but i feel embarrassed, i dont know why i just do. But recently i've noticed i've been speaking to more girls by like making some kind of communication. Before i used to just be quiet all the time apart from if my friends were in the same class as me.

• Yes, I totally understand. Being shy myself, I know how difficult it is to just say what you feel without the fear of being judged. It sounds like you're making progress and that's always a good thing. Keep at it my friend, soon you'll have yourself a girlfriend in no time.

• Thank you for your help :)

What Guys Said 0