Agree or disagree: Men are like buses. One comes by every 10 minutes and its up to you if you want to jump on it or not?

• Agree👌🏼😉
  • Disagree😒

Most Helpful Guy

• Just make sure the bus isn't full first. Pay the fare too. Many ladies think they can get on the bus for free. Guys will leave your ass at the station; this ain't no charity.

What Guys Said 23

• R U SAYING I'M FAT?

• Depends on how hot you are. There are some buses that don't stop at the bus stop unless you look worth stopping for.

• Agree. But it depends on the place though. If you're out in the streets that doesn't apply, but if you're in a bar, then yeah, I agree, unless the girl is painful to look at, or if she's a goddess that intimidates guys.
    Girls have infinite options that's why they can choose, and that's why they demand more.

• No, I don't really agree with it. May I ask where this logic comes from? are you talking in terms of relationships or something or just in general.

• And people claim guys objectify girls more, hah.

Well, I can't vouch for exact quantity, but certainly is exactly that.

• And that's when this dude comes along pbs.twimg.com/.../...63802f516ca57e5b_400x400.jpeg That was awful. I'm awful...

• Girls definitely have more options when it comes to casual sex but most of the guys who are willing to have sex with you would never commit to you.

• It depend on if they are the short bus !!!😜

• Its true if you are attractive enough. If you are ugly then you'll be waiting quite a while for just one bus
    ...
    😉

• Not all buses are equal quality 👍☺

• 0|0
  • Not all buses are free to ride.

• as much as girls like free rides

• Definitely agree. So accurate.

• I don't like perspectives that treat people like they are easily replacable.

• Yep, wholeheartedly agree.

• It depends if the woman is attractive or not.

• Unless you're a slut, there's a lot more to it than that.

• Objectifying women is being fought, meanwhile you do this?

• For you girls it's that way yes. ahaha

• If you're a hot girl, that's definitely true!

• Men are like buses but the schedule is irregular and most of them are not going to take you where you'd like to go.

• Women are also like buses. You wait so long for one to come and then they all come at once.

What Girls Said 9

• Wth!!! This never happen to me!

• Disagree. There is much more to be attributed to circumstances and feelings, rather than mere chance or the guys willingness to get laid. And also, many, many more factors.

• Disagree completely.

• Not just men...

I agree on the last part.
    It is always up to you take an action... something like that.

• I prefer the drive by buses since I am not available haha

• uhhh can't believe you're in my range of age... and think like that lol

• Interesting analogy ☺️

• Reminds me of a joke I heard once. What do a man and a linoleum floor have in common?

Lay them right the first time, and you can walk all over them for 20 years or more.

• I wish... I must be living on sea because there ain't any buses in my station.