How to interpret this question? EASY Q. Looking for MHO?

I'm blue, he's grey. I'd said about him taking lots of selfies and then he said he doesn't take them anymore so I replied with this and then he replied with what he said in the grey. Not too sure what he's meaning?

• He isn't interested in finding someone new
  • He's hasn't completely moved on from you
  • He's being sarcastic
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• seriously? he's obviously being sarcastic.

• Yeah... as in sarcastic about finding someone new? Also, I like how you're just answering all these questions... you must be sick of me 😂

• i was being sarcastic, he obviously hasn't moved on. get it together!

• Yeah but we had space from each other for 5 months after our break up. He was hesitant to talk to me at first... and still is at times. So he may well have moved on in that time! And ok... ill try to get it together! Haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, his response sounds sarcastic.
    But I'm slightly confused by the context of these texts, so I'm just basing that on his one sentence.

• Yeah I cropped the rest of it out. The context was: he used to take lots of selfies when we were together... and he used to look good in them. Prior to me sending him that message in the blue, he said 'I don't take selfies anymore because I look like shit these days' then I teased him by saying it won't be that when he's interested in somebody else again.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0