Is it a bad idea to get involved with him?

This guy that I'm interested in was "dating" my friend who was only with him to make her ex jealous. My friend Shania knows him told him that I think he's cute, ‍‌‌‌‌‌‍so he told her to meet him at 11 in the cafeteria and show him who I am, and he said if I was cute he'd come talk to me. So we were in the hall and he walked by and she told him I was in the cafeteria and he got mad that I wasn't in there, so about 5 minutes later they walked out and came back over to us, and Shania introduced us. He was staring at me while my friends stood next to me and said, "She told me." and went to find his cousin in the cafeteria. The next morning Shania was talking to him and she told me that he said he would talk to me and see how things go. However, this was after his girlfriend cheated on him and he told her he'd give her another chance but wasn't going to wait for her. Shania talked to him and told that I'm really shy, and he related that he's shy too, and doesn't know where we're gonna go with this because he doesn't know what to say to me. Long story short, he now wants me to make the first move. He's gotten in trouble with the law a few times but I still want to see how things go, I just don't want his ex getting involved because I don't want to ruin my friendship with her, even though we aren't very close.

I don't know what to do and I'd appreciate opinions from anyone will to answer.
If I speak to him, I'm going to try to do it tomorrow or Tuesday before break

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0