What do guys think of love?

Guys I need your help. Honestly I'm a romatist, I'm in love with the thought of falling in love. I've always wanted to find my significant other, someone whom I can hug with tghtly, kiss, tell each other "I <3 you". Am I overthinking this? What do guys think of love?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys are each different, everyone knows this, hopefully. So, to answer your question in a personal manner, I think love has different levels. The highest is which is sacrifice. The romantic parts are somewhere in the ladder. Caring is one... maybe somewhere at the top. Just be careful missy, some guys will take advantage of your perception of love to get sex from you and then you'll be one of those guy haters who believe its all about sex and there's no such thing as unselfish love. Still believe in it just know where to put it. cheers

What Guys Said 2

• Ummm 😐
    Same pinch...

• We are out there too.

What Girls Said 0