I have no idea what is going on? I really like him but I don't know if he still likes me?

There's this guy let's say his name is Justin and I have liked him for as long as I can remember and recently he told me he likes me as well. I was so happy and we started texting more but at school I froze up and couldn't talk. Last night his snapchat story was all about this one girl she's really pretty and they were really close in all the pictures. His friends have told me that he likes me and I know he doesn't like texting very much but he hasn't texted me whatsoever. What should I do I don't want to seem annoying and jealous but I really like him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you're not in a relationship he probably just feels like he is still on the market and can like more than one girl. If he knows you like him then it doesn't hurt to text him because if he is a decent guy he will understand that its because you like him. If he's decent he should also give it a shot with you and reply. He may not seem interested at first but just persevere and if he does decide he really likes you then leave it up to him to do the rest. Hope this helps

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0